TRANZBAND - Lineshaft Powered Roller Conveyor
Whether straights, transfers, accumulation, around bends or through gates, Tranzband powered roller conveyors (or line shaft roller conveyors), with inbuilt accumulation, are proven in many industrial applications. The basis of the system is a tough polyurethane belt, which enables each grooved roller to be independently driven from a common line shaft. It’s simple, yet provides the whole system with reliability and flexibility; plus minimum power consumption due to no lost energy through skid friction.
Tranzband is often used as an accumulating conveyor, as the rollers will stop turning when there is something stopping the item on top from moving, however when this is released, the rollers will return to being driven. This is because of a lineshaft spool which increases the wear life of the driven roller belt, and this lineshaft spool slips on the shaft opposed to the roller rubber band which decreases wear.Watch Video
Features & Benefits
• Modular design allows the system to be modified or added to easily
• Accumulation allows rollers under product to stop when it comes up against a physical stop
• Accumulation pressure is adjustable
• Tapered rollers give accurate powered transfer around bends
• Incline/Decline belts can be incorporated into system (accumulation not recommended for thesesections)
• Minimum power consumption due to no loss of energy through skid friction
• Safe - Spacers between drive spools, no pinch points or chains
• Fully guarded option available
• Warehousing and Distribution
• Fruit/Vegetable carton and crate packing
• Meat - carton handling
• Product Manufacturing
• Logistics and baggage handling
Used to transfer another product onto a conveyor line at 90°.
Creates a gap in the line to feed off meter into machinery e.g case taper, labelling machine or weigh scale.
Operated by carton pressure only. The police man alternates the flow of traffic by only allowing one lane to progress at a time.
A physical stop that comes up between the rollers to stop the product, can be air operated or by a mechanical handle.
A series of rollers to lower accumulation pressure or create gaps between products.
Pedestrian Access Gate
Allows a pedestrian through conveyor lines, as the gate lifts up, the drive on the gate disengages.
Complete guarding available. Guide rails available.
Speeds up a series of rollers to create a gap between cartons.