TRANZBAND - Lineshaft Powered Roller Conveyor
An inbuilt accumulation system and innovative safety features makes this lineshaft conveyor the conveyor of choice in many industries. Easily transfer product, accumulate, move around bends or through gates with this modular design. The basis of the system is a touch polyurethane belt which enables each grooved roller to be independently driven from a common lineshaft.
Flexibility - modular design can easily be modified or adapted to, adapting to your needs as you continue to grow.
Accumulation - rollers will stop running, stopping the product from moving when it comes up against a physical stop.
Features & Benefits
• Modular design for quick installation, which also means they can be modified or added to easily
• Built in accumulation allows rollers under product to stop when it comes up against a physical stop
• Accumulation pressure is adjustable
• Tapered rollers give accurate powered transfer around bends
• Shaft is mounted so it can be lifted straight out the top of the conveyor – this means any replacement or maintenance work is quick and easy to do.
• Joiner flanges are built into the frame design meaning no joiner plates are needed
• Safe - Spacers between drive spools, no pinch points or chains and fully guarded underneath
• Safety edges on straight sections and smooth frame on bends means there is no risk of staff injuring themselves on protruding roller shafts.
• Warehousing and Distribution
• Fruit/Vegetable carton and crate packing
• Meat - carton handling
• Product Manufacturing
• Logistics and baggage handling
Chain Transfer - Used to transfer another product onto a conveyor line at 90°.
Drop Gate - Creates a gap in the line to feed off meter into machinery e.g case taper, labelling machine or weigh scale.
Linebrake - A series of rollers to lower accumulation pressure or create gaps between products.
Pedestrian Access Gate - Allows a pedestrian through conveyor lines, as the gate lifts up, the drive on the gate disengages. Safe design with no pinch points.
Accelerator - Speeds up a series of rollers to create a gap between cartons.
Guide Rails & High Sides available