Streamline your product handling with Miniroll Wheel Track. A simple, innovative and cost-effective system designed to improve carton flow and optimise storage space. Popular for use in live pallet racking applications and first in first out (FIFO) storage systems, this robust wheel track is easy to install to instantly improve efficiencies.
Features & Benefits
• Easy to install - comes in standard 2.4m lengths with a range of accessories available for you to easily mount in place.
• Durable - robust galvanised steel track with zinc plated steel axels for longer wear.
• Optimise storage space - free running polypropylene wheels you can easily store goods in hard to reach places.
• Quick ROI - with very little set up cost, you can almost instantly begin to experience teh benefits.
• Move cartons and product efficiently with single or double wheel track available for small or irregular shaped products.
Commonly used in the below applications, the options are almost endless.
• Live Racking / Storage
• Package Handling and Carton Flow
• First in First out (FIFO) Storage Systems
• Live picking shelves
• Empty carton transfer
• Communication between workstations
• Side guide rails
• Flow of material onto machinery
• Supply to assembly tables
Specifications & Options
Height: 35mm (top of wheel)
Ø28mm Polypropylene Wheels
33mm Pitch (Standard
16.5mm Pitch (Double)
Ø3mm Zinc Plated Steel Axels
Max load per wheel 20kg.
Non-Return - Prevents goods from rolling backwards
Mounting Clip - Attaches to cross bars from 2-4mm thick
Strengthening Clip - Prevents channel opening under heavy loads
Braking Ramp - Adds friction to slow down product flow
Joiner - Join tracks together and easily keep in line
Span with two supports (mm)
Max Load per Rail (kgs)
Span with more than two supports (mm)
Max Load per rail (kgs)