iDimension® Plus Static Dimensioning System
The iDimension Plus static dimensioning system automatically measures parcels and irregular packages in less than 0.2 seconds to help determine if the package shipping fees will be determined using a dimensional or actual weight used in outbound shipments. A small footprint allows for easy integration into current workstations, tables or shipping desks and over conveyors.
Cost control, prevent revenue loss by providing accurate dimensions and weights to avoid under ticketing charges from couriers.
Lightning speed, captures dimensions and weight in an industry-leading 0.2 seconds.
Ease of use, requires virtually no special alignment of special handling while placing a package to increase throughput with adjustable scan zone.
Features & Benefits
• Lightning Speed, captures dimensions and weight in and industry-leading 0.2 seconds.
• Cost control, prevent revenue loss by providing accurate dimensions and weights to avoid under ticketing charges from couriers.
• Ease of use, requires virtually no special alignment of special handling while placing a package to increase throughput with adjustable scan zone.
• Versatile, capable of measuring irregular-shaped packages like cylinders, spheres, tubes and polybags along with cartons.
• Innovative technology, using multiple patented 3D imaging technologies with advanced algorithms to optimise time and throughput for static outbound shipments.
• Instant feedback, a colour touch screen display provides instant feedback including a live image, measurements and weight (if scales directly attached) to the operator.
• Easy installation, start using the iDimension Plus within 30 minutes of unboxing with an easy-to-use setup wizard. Simply connect to the web-based interface to begin harnessing advanced configuration and communication settings.
• Flexibility, add scales to start capturing parcel weights as well with a range of scale options to suit every application.
USB barcode scanner with keyboard wedge emulation will manually trigger dimensioning.
Shipping scales to weigh parcels.
Physical Dimensions: 63.5cm long x 56cm wide x 162cm high. 13kgs.
Power Requirements: Single power source 110 - 240v external power supply, power cord
Object Colours: All opaque packaging
Measurement Time: 0.2 seconds, scale setting times vary by manufacturer
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 30°C
Mechanical Environment Class: M1
Electromagnetic Class: E1
I/O Ports: 1 USB Type A Port (interface to scale)
1 10/100/100BASE-T Ethernet port (interface to PC)
Software Integration: API and SDK files available for network device integration
Package Contents: iDimension Plus, calibration object, USB display and power cord
Warranty: One-year limited warranty
Approvals: NTEP CC FCC