PLASTIC CHAIN COUPINGS
The Plastic chain couplings can stand a wide range of rugged conditions, corrosion resistant, no lubrication. It consists of a combination of a plastic chain (poly acetal) and two coupling sprockets. They are widely used throughout food and textile industry.
Sprockets are available zinc plated or Stainless steel.
Standard 25mm bore.
Features & Benefits
• No Lubrication - Not dirt catching problem of grease
• Corrosion Resistance - Plastic chain Couplings are recommended where corrosion is a problem
• Quiet Operation - Runs quieter than metal couplings
• Safe Operation - Smooth outer surface of plastic chain
• Economical - Cost less to install and maintain
• Temperature range from -5°C to 65°C
• Angular misalignment = 1°
• Total end float of 1mm
• Parallel misalignment =0.12mm