iDimension® LTL Pallet
Efficient Imaging With A Pallet Dimensioner
The iDimension LTL uses advanced sensing technology to accurately determine the cubic dimensions of freight, helping ensure freight code compliance is being recorded and declared.
Ideal for LTL carriers and companies with a high percentage of product shipped via pallet or crate, the iDimension LTL removes the potential for human error when taking measurements. The extra labor of manually determining dimensions is eliminated by accurately capturing freight dimensions in less than two seconds.
An LED light kit reflects a light grid on the floor, eliminating the need to paint, etch or tape the dimensioning zone, and quickly assists forklift drivers.
Up to two high-resolution cameras perform freight identification, damage assessment and tracking.
The operator display provides instantaneous feedback to the forklift or pallet jack operator, communicating dimensions and system status.
The iDimension LTL harnesses the fastest processing in the industry. Its advanced imaging technology dimensions LTL freight at a rate of 1-2 seconds within 0.5-inch Legal for Trade accuracy.
With no moving parts and a solid-state design, the iDimension LTL can easily integrate into a typical LTL environment. Its rugged computer and industrial electrical components can withstand both the hot and cold extremes of shipping docks. Sensors and cameras are protected from accidental freight impact.
Ease of Installation
The iDimension LTL can be installed in one day. Installation technicians will test the interface and train personnel how to use, configure and calibrate the system.
The iDimension LTL is a network device with a web service interface, providing simple integration using configurable capture definitions through HTTP requests, status checking and XML parsing. In other words, this product has been designed to easily transfer images and dimensions to your network.
Features & Benefits
• Legal for Trade measurement range for maximum freight size at 2.4m x 2.4m x 2.4m and minimum freight size at 300mm x 300mm x 300mm
• Dimensions any shape in any orientation
• 0.5 in|12.7 mm accuracy, globally certified as legal for trade
• 360° access for easy pallet placement in the center of the target zone
• No moving parts and solid-state design
• Minimal set-up and training required
• Up to four low-res intensity images provide a bounding box to indentify measurement recorded and can be configured to include time and date, scan ID, serial number, dimensions and dimensioning indications.
• Up to two high-resolution cameras enable freight indeification, damage assessment and tracking
• LED Lighting kit reflects a light grid on the foor, eliminating the need to pain, etch or tape the dimensioning zone
• 23" forklift operator display provides instantaneous feedback to the forklift or pallet jack operator, communicating dimensions and system status.
• iDimension software suite provides a customisable GUI and triggering methods, storage, logging and transfer of shipment and dimensional data and ftp images to existing ERP, TMS and WMA without the use of the iDimension web service interface API.
• iDimension software suite can be used to integrate the iDimension LTL with barcode scanners, floor scales and forklift scales.