iDimension® LTL Pallet Dimensioning System
The iDimension LTL uses advanced sensing technology to accurately determine the cubic dimensions of freight, helping ensure freight code compliance is being recorded and declared.
Ideal for LTL carriers and companies with a high percentage of product shipped via pallet or crate, the iDimension LTL removes the potential for human error when taking measurements. The extra labor of manually determining dimensions is eliminated by accurately capturing freight dimensions in less than two seconds.
Real-time assessment, up to two high resolution cameras perform freight identification, damage assessment and tracking
Rugged design, with no moving parts and a solid-state design, the iDimension LTL easily integrates into a typical LTL environment.
Network integration, easily transfer images and dimensions to your network.
Features & Benefits
• 360-degree access for easy pallet placement in the center of target zone. An LED light kit is also available to reflect a light grid on the floor - eliminating the need to paint, etch or tape the dimensioning zone and quickly assists forklift drivers.
• Rugged Design, with no moving parts and a solid-state design, the iDimension LTL can easily integrate into a typical LTL environment. It’s rugged computer and industrial electrical components can withstand both the hot and cold extremes of shipping docks. Sensors and cameras are protected from accidental freight impact.
• Real-time assessment, up to two high resolution cameras perform freight identification, damage assessment and tracking.
• Operator display, provides instantaneous feedback to the forklift or pallet jack operator, communicating dimensions and system status.
• Lightning Speed, the iDimension LTL harnesses the fastest processing in the industry. It’s advanced imaging technology dimensions LTL freight at a rate of 1-2 seconds with 0.5-ince Legal for Trade Accuracy.
• Easy Installation, Minimal set-up and training required means you can have this up and operating in a day.
• Network Integration, easily transfer images and dimensions to your network.
• Legal for Trade measurement range for maximum freight size at 2.4m x 2.4m x 2.4m and minimum freight size at 300mm x 300mm x 300mm with 12.7mm accuracy
• Up to two high-resolution cameras enable freight identification, damage assessment and tracking
• LED lighting kit reflects a light grid on the floor, eliminating the need to paint, etch or tape the dimensioning zone
• 23-inch forklift operator display provides instantaneous feedback to the forklift or pallet jack operator, communicating dimensions and system status
• iDimension software suite provides a customizable GUI and triggering methods, storage, logging and transfer of shipment and dimensional data and ftp images to existing ERP, TMS and WMA without the use of the iDimension web service interface API
• iDimension software suite can be used to integrate the iDimension LTL with barcode scanners, floor scales and forklift scales