Dynofloat glass castors allow smooth, safe conveying and directional changes for sheet materials such as glass, wood and plastic. They are designed to perform in wet, dry, dusty and arduous conditions for easy handling whilst protecting delicate or polished surfaces.
DynoFloat 35-75R - 35mm Diameter Ball
DynoFloat 50-100R - 50mm Diameter Ball (ACR50 RH/LH)
Dynofloat ball castors are normally supplied with a 50% mix of ‘left’ and ‘right’ swivel trail which we recommend are fitted in a regular pattern to minimize bias for a neutral conveying surface.
Features & Benefits
• Excellent tear resistant
• High wear resistant & non-marking
• Red polyurethane & black rubber - 35Ø & 50Ø (mm)
• Optional polyurethane ball material has a hardness of 90 shore (A scale)
• Castors with stainless steel stems available
• Temperature range: -20°C to 80°C
• High temperature castors available for special order