Designed specifically for unit handling conveyors, Dynodrive is a Zero Pressure Accumulation System. It is exceptionally reliable, quiet and has outstanding design flexibility. The system is simple and cost-effective; consisting of an externally mounted, direct drive, brushless DC motor, driven by its own individual control card. It is especially well suited for small package conveyors, where small diameter rollers, tight roller spacing, and narrow conveyor widths are needed.
SSC-3 Hi Performance Control Module
The SCC-3 Hi Performance Control is a third generation Smart Conveyor Control that combines a Brushless DC motor control and intelligent conveyor zone control into one compact, cost-effective package that is easy to install and set up for use in several different operating modes.
Features & Benefits
• Zero Pressure Accumulation, no product damage
• Direct drive 24V, brushless DC motor
• Reduces wear on shaft and parts and uses less power as motors only run when product needs to move
• Externally mounted drive motor means it easily adapts to a variety of roller sizes and conveyor widths.
• Controlled braking system
• Low power consumption, 24V
• Simple (no need for PLC)
• Impressive torque at low speeds
• Very low operational noise
• Food dispatch and packing
• Hi Performance - control may be used not only with the standard version 100 watt Dynodrive motor but will provide maximum performance from our 125 watt, 160 watt and 200 watt versions with their respective higher speeds
• Optional Shunt Regulator that allows the control to function in regenerative braking mode without creating excess voltages on the power supply line
• Suited to more demanding applications like incline or decline conveyors or where higher speeds are required.
• It will also find use with 5:1, 7.5:1, 10:1 or 20:1 DynoCube™ assemblies that provide a very compact motor/reducer package for pallet handling or industrial applications
(DynoCube™ - A dynodrive motor mounted on a Gearbox)